Not bad at all for the current progression of it.
Project Mannequins *Last Update* Beta 0.7
A downloadable Horror for Windows, macOS, and Linux
PROJECT MANNEQUINS Update Beta 0.7 (Last Update!) 22.12.20
Bug Fixes, Changes :
* lowered the volume of some sound effects.
* Mouse Sensitivity option added.
* Fixed bug where you can open doors through wall.
* Changed Controls Zoom with Interacting.
* Now you interact by pressing (RIGHT-Click) & Zooming with "Q".
* Added new level "Cave".
NEW Features :
* You can climb the Ladder.
This Game has been my first 3D Project where I learn as I was building this game,
it was incredible 8/9 months of development of this game, but I wasn't confident with AI which I've done so I didn't add "Enemy" in 0.7 + I wanna start on a different kind of Projects so this is the Last version. New Games from me coming next year ;) Thank you very much for all your support Merry Christmas and please visit my Youtube.
ALPHA 0.5 (01.10.20)
Bug Fixes, Changes :
* Fixed many box colliders on mannequins and other objects.
* Box Colliders added to the ceiling
* Range for Falling chairs has been lowered from 6.5 - 5.
* Battery life has been increased from 60 > 100
* Scary doll added + interactable.
* Changed position of some Mannequins.
* Crouch improved.
* Added new objects to Intro Camera.
* Raycasting of interact items has been decreased from 2 > 1.5
* Tooltips size inscreased from 4 > 10
* Batteries,fear value now save between scenes.
* Pause Menu now fully working.
* You can Save your game when you exiting to main menu.
* Batteries + Fear System will reset when you RESTART GAME.
* Fog added.
* Storm added.
* 1x New Level added.
* 1x Preview Level added.
NEW Features :
* Video Settings (changeable) & Controls (not changeable)
* Mannequins can appear behind u or near u.
* Camera Shake,Glitch added to various Scare jumps.
* You can pick up, grab and Interact with various items
and throw them away from u or place them.
* Zoom added on the "RightClick" on the Mouse.
* Note System added you can "Read Notes" by pressing "E".
* FEAR SYSTEM added.
* Restart System added (You can die now).
About the game :
You wake up in a basement and you have no idea how you ended up there. You need to find the way out through the scary house and terrifying forest.
We are in Top 10 Horror Games on Itch Thank you ;)
PLEASE RATE THE GAME.
Any bugs you find please report i wanna updating the game make more levels and make some voice overs as well ;)
Btw i am Indie Dev less then a year and on this project i spend 6 months.
More about Development this game,devlogs etc...
If you like the game and wanna show some love and support then comment,like or subscribe on my Youtube channel, follow me on social media or you perhaps wanna Donate? visit my website ;)
Facebook : Brani_Dev
Twitter : @Brani_Dev
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Aug 15, 2020|
|Tags||3D, Atmospheric, Escape Game, First-Person, Forest, FPS, Horror, Photorealistic, Psychological Horror, Unity|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Project Mannequins BETA - Last update 0.7Dec 22, 2020
- Project Mannequins *new update* Alpha 0.5Oct 01, 2020
- NEW Feature: "FEAR SYSTEM"Sep 20, 2020
- Next Update 0.5 It's Going To Be Huge!Sep 13, 2020
- New Feature : Pick & Up items and throw them Patch 0.5Aug 27, 2020
- Project Mannequins - next Update?Aug 19, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Tried out the game, needs a lot of work.
so i gave this game a good crack it was very different from most horror games that come into my inbox so i was pretty surprised i got recommended a horror game that seems to be pretty close to completion. Furthermore, i had little trouble completing the game itself but it could be improved in terms of the glitchy bugs when respawning which become slighty frustrating to say the least.
Thanks ;) so I will try to push new patch out soon as possible, so you don't need to wait too long
I have a question when will the new 0.7 update be?
Coming along great so far! Pretty spooky and has a great overall feel!
My only suggestion would be to maybe swap the grab and zoom button, as it would be easier to hold right click and walk, than it is to hold Q and walk. Oh, and maybe make the jumpscare sound effects louder too.
Other than that, great game! Looking forward to more updates!
Nice game wish it was longer, o and the mouse sensitivity was to high spoilt the game a bit, but all in all great stuff thanks :)
Very nice game it's scary but the jumpscares isn't it
its a good game my only complaint is is a little flighty when turning too quick. other than that it scared the crap out of me.
Bugs : game Won't open because you need to move files. Game won't start because you have 2x "MonoBleedingEdge" to fix this
move second MonoBleedingEdge to first MonoBleedingEdge <-----
this is how should looks like
same with DATA (THIS HOW SHOULD YOU FILES LOOKS LIKE)
1x DATA Folder! C:\Users\Brani\Desktop\Windows\Test\Project Mannequins_Data
I love this style of game. Altough i am not a big fan batterys I like it in this game because its a good amount off time before it dies. I also like that it dims when the battery is low a spooky but very neat feature. Overal a very good game
Not bad. few rough areas but pretty good for an in-progress game.
Good job! now finish it!
GREAT GAME! THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO MAKE THIS GAME WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE FULL GAME WHEN ITS OUT
found this why strolling through and it was pretty cool, im glad i got to play this, thank you for making this and also here
I love games with mannequins. There's just something creepy about them. I just have one question. Why did she throw me in that hole?
I enjoyed this one. I love the concept of a mannequin horror game. Looks good so far. I like the mechanics in place, just needs some more polish. Reliance on batteries incentivizes you to keep moving ahead, and I like how the flashlight gets dimmer as the battery runs lower, it's a neat touch. I'm interested in the story of the mannequins and the area that we find ourselves in. What blasphemous rites have taken place here for it to be this way? Looking forward to this one.
There are a few kinks to this game, got me with the jump scare a fair few times so definitely worth a play through. I would highly recommend removing the battery requirement, its unnecessary and actually detracts from the game.
I wanna keep the battery system in the game but I gonna extend life of battery from 60 seconds to 100.
Pretty cool horror game, definitely gave me the goosebumps!
very positive from me
I like the idea behind the game but I feel that it needs a lot of work done to it. but I will be keeping my eye on your progress with it
This was pretty good! A lot of audio based jump scares that genuinely spooked me. I enjoyed this!
Great game Mannequins always freak me out.
Honestly. I hate mannequins. ESPECIALLY in games like this!!! We delve back into the world of indie horror games with a bang. Mannequins. In fact it's a whole PROJECT of them!
Pros and cons are down below) Check out the game here (the game is the there):
1. The game had scary moments, eerie sound cues and was generally a good horror game.
2. I love flashlight mechanic. It's cool that the player can still barely see when there is no batteries in the flashlight, so they don't have to blindly wander in the darkness and have a chance of finding more batteries.
3. Different areas are cool. I especially loved the last openish one. Can't wait to see more! Maybe at some point mannequins could be acting like weeping angels (moving when the player is not looking). Also, the fact that you are able to jump and crawl is promising! Maybe it would be cool to hide secrets from the players, so they need to parkour there in order to get that juicy tasty information.
1. It could be way cooler if the mannequins would sometimes move or change places. When it's barely noticeable - it's even more awesome (the devil is in the details). Or maybe some of them could always look at the player or weeping angels thingy or something like that.
2. The animation at the end was a bit anticlimactic. It was just kind of weird - after being able to push stuff, the player goes right through the last menacing mannequin.
3. More lore! Why did we get there? Why are the mannequins alive? What is going on? I hope to see more story unravel upon the game being further developed!
That was great! For the project in development it was very scary and very well-done! Still, there are some moments that need polish (disadvantages), so as is it's 4/5. Yet, the game has potential and I can't wait to see more of it!
Hope my feedback was useful!
that's a great feedback thank you I have the story in my mind just put it on paper and then in to the computer...
I think this game has some good potential, not many games are messing around with mannequins these days even though they are very reliable for some scares. I guess its something about the uncanny valley aspect of it, I did enjoy having to crawl under things and jump over stuff, adds more to the game that some games on here don't seem to do that often unfortunately.. Overall I think this game has a lot of potential, I'm gonna follow along with your youtube channel because I'm excited to see what this game evolves into! Great game and I can't wait to see what else you do!
This was one of the most horrifying games I have played on Itch.io. Yes, the game had bugs but you can overlook that when you can see the potential that this game has. I absolutely hate Mannequin games, because they scare me, but I guess I'm a glutton for punishment because I look forward to playing this game in the future when it is finished. Thanks for the small heart attack. I did a playthrough of this game that I will link below if you are interested in seeing my reaction. Leave a like and or subscribe if you want.
WOO This game was great well done on making this and I hope to see more on what you make my friend. KEEP ON CREATING you have talent and I know you will do something special that everyone loves If you want to see my reactions and thoughts check out the video
dude i cannot play your game it say "there should be "Project Manequin_data" i have that but the game cannot lunch
sorry if my english bad hehe
A decent start, I could see this getting better with more growth and development
Hey Brani_Dev - thanks for reaching out earlier. Cool game, definitely has potential if you decide to do more with it! Gave that creepy vibe, and mannnn don't get me started on those batteries haha.
I need a battery
This 1 gave me a few good scares, you got the sound spot on here thats important in a game like this, didnt run the best but i had alot of fun with it:
Hello, I played this game and its not really bad, good work :)
Nice job i loved it! I especially liked the outside area, it was built very well